Prepare for Landing: New Airport Hotels Open in Time for the Busy Holiday Season
MCLEAN, Va. - Just in time for the holidays, the Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Curio Collection by Hilton and DoubleTree by Hilton hotel portfolios, three of Hilton's 14 market-leading brands, are introducing five new airport hotel locations. The hotels debut as guests' desires for convenient airport locations continue to grow - with room demand at airport locations increasing nearly 17 percent between 2010 and 2015* alone.
Hilton pioneered the airport hotel concept in 1959 and has steadily challenged travelers' perceptions of what these properties can offer with features including creative and upscale dining options, modern design and state-of-the-art meeting facilities. With the introduction of these four new airport locations in three of North America's most sought-after, growing destinations, Hilton continues to satisfy the ever-evolving needs of today's modern traveler.
- Hilton Nashville Airport: Recently completing a multimillion-dollar renovation, the hotel features 382 fully-refreshed guest rooms as well as public spaces inspired by Nashville's vibrant music scene. The new Atrium Bar, helmed by celebrated chef Jeremy Dobson, is designed to resemble a golden banjo and will offer guests locally crafted brews and southern-inspired bites. Conveniently located less than three miles from one of the nation's largest airports, Nashville International Airport, and seven miles from the bustling streets of Downtown Nashville, the hotel is also home to a state-of-the-art fitness center and large indoor pool, 12,000 square feet of meeting and event space and the new Fresh Connect grab n' go market.
- H Hotel Los Angeles, Curio Collection by Hilton: Inspired by the shape of both of the runways at LAX, H Hotel provides travelers a unique home base to explore everything the city has to offer. Guests are greeted in the lobby by eight pieces of art that were specifically commissioned for the hotel, as well as guest room amenities not found elsewhere at the airport, including Nespresso machines, Temple Spa bath amenities, and Google Chromecast on every TV. With a rooftop patio overlooking the city and a variety of high-end amenities, guests can enjoy a remarkable, one-of-a-kind experience with close proximity to LAX as well as Venice Beach, Manhattan Beach and Santa Monica.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Toronto Airport West: The newly-transformed hotel near Canada's business airport features 264 spacious modern rooms and suites perfect for extended stays. Other hotel highlights include the inviting TAZA Grill + Bar with floor-to-ceiling windows and a warm ambiance suited for social gatherings and intimate dinners. With more than 13,500 square feet of flexible event space, the hotel specializes in weddings, holiday family gatherings and events of any size thanks to a dedicated team of event planners.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Toronto Airport: Located adjacent to the Toronto Pearson International Airport, the hotel provides a welcome stay for the almost 44 million travelers who visit the increasingly popular city each year.** This modern and contemporary re-designed property boasts sprawling airport views from 292 rooms and suites perfect for aviation enthusiasts. With its convenient location, business travelers are only minutes from Toronto's premier convention and event spaces, Congress Centre and International Centre. Guests will also be nearby to the popular Carlingview and Dixon Road area, offering a variety of entertainment, dining and shopping attractions. Dining options on-property include the newly added premium-casual eatery Turtle Jacks Grill & Bar, a 24-hour market for grab-and-go options and an on-site Starbucks®, opening early 2018, for those early mornings. Having a meeting has never been easier, with the hotel's 7,000 square-feet of flexible event space accommodating up to 180 guests. A heated indoor pool and 24-hour state-of-the-art fitness center ensures guests can stay active during their stay.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Boston Logan Airport Chelsea: Located just three miles from Logan International Airport near several top Boston attractions, the newly-transformed hotel is within walking distance of the Mystic Mall and just six miles from legendary Fenway Park. Hotel highlights include 180 large rooms and suites, a heated indoor pool and spacious 24-hour state-of-the-art business and fitness centers. For those seeking a memorable dining experience, Pendulum Pub offers a variety of homemade, healthy and gourmet dishes. For those on the go, the brand's signature Made Market offers sandwiches, salads, wraps and a variety of snacks and beverages.
The new hotels are part of Hilton Honors, the award-winning guest-loyalty program for Hilton's 14 distinct hotel brands. Members who book directly have access to instant benefits, including a flexible payment slider that allows members to choose nearly any combination of Points and money to book a stay, an exclusive member discount, free standard Wi-Fi and access to the Hilton Honors mobile app.
Diamond members will enjoy free Premium speed Wi-Fi, space-available upgrades and 1,000 Bonus Points per stay. Gold members will have the option of a complimentary, continental breakfast or 1,000 Bonus Points per stay.
Media may access additional information for these DoubleTree by Hilton openings at:
- Hilton Nashville Airport: news.hilton.com/nashvilleairport
- H Hotel Los Angeles: news.curio.com/HHotelLosAngeles
- DoubleTree by Hilton Toronto Airport West: news.doubletree.com/torontowest
- DoubleTree by Hilton Toronto Airport: news.doubletree.com/torontoairport
- DoubleTree by Hilton Boston Airport Logan Chelsea: news.doubletree.com/bostonloganairport
DoubleTree by Hilton
Hilton (NYSE: HLT) is a leading global hospitality company, with a portfolio of 14 world-class brands comprising more than 5,300 properties with more than 863,000 rooms, in 106 countries and territories. Hilton is dedicated to fulfilling its mission to be the world’s most hospitable company by delivering exceptional experiences – every hotel, every guest, every time. The company's portfolio includes Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Canopy by Hilton, Curio Collection by Hilton, DoubleTree by Hilton, Tapestry Collection by Hilton, Embassy Suites by Hilton, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton by Hilton, Tru by Hilton, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton and Hilton Grand Vacations. The company also manages an award-winning customer loyalty program, Hilton Honors. Hilton Honors members who book directly through preferred Hilton channels have access to instant benefits, including a flexible payment slider that allows members to choose exactly how many Points to combine with money, an exclusive member discount that can’t be found anywhere else, and free standard Wi-Fi. Visit newsroom.hilton.com for more information and connect with Hilton on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.
About DoubleTree by Hilton
DoubleTree by Hilton is a fast-growing, global portfolio of more than 525 upscale hotels with nearly 125,000 rooms across six continents. DoubleTree by Hilton prides itself on paying attention to the little details that have a big impact, from welcoming guests with its signature, warm DoubleTree Cookie to serving the communities around them. DoubleTree by Hilton hotels offer contemporary accommodations and full-service facilities, including restaurants and lounges, room service, health clubs, business centers, and meeting and banquet spaces. Hilton Honors members who book directly through preferred Hilton channels have access to instant benefits. To make reservations, travelers may visit www.doubletree.com. Connect with the DoubleTree by Hilton on facebook.com/doubletree, twitter.com/doubletree and instagram.com/doubletree. Learn about the latest brand news at news.doubletree.com.
About Hilton Hotels & Resorts
For nearly a century, Hilton Hotels & Resorts has been proudly welcoming the world's travelers. With 575 hotels across six continents, Hilton Hotels & Resorts provides the foundation for memorable travel experiences and values to every guest who walks through its doors. As the flagship brand of Hilton, Hilton Hotels & Resorts continues to set the standard for hospitality, providing new product innovations and services to meet guests' evolving needs. Hilton Hotels & Resorts is a part of the award-winning Hilton Honors program. Hilton Honors members who book directly through preferred Hilton channels have access to instant benefits, including a flexible payment slider that allows members to choose nearly any combination of Points and money to book a stay, an exclusive member discount that can’t be found anywhere else, free standard Wi-Fi, and digital amenities like digital check-in with room selection and Digital Key (select locations), available exclusively through the industry-leading Hilton Honors mobile app. Begin your journey at www.hilton.com and learn more about the brand by visiting news.hilton.com or following us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
About Curio Collection by Hilton
Curio Collection by Hilton (curiocollection.com) is an upper upscale, global portfolio of more than 50 one-of-a-kind hotels and resorts handpicked for their unique character. Curio Collection properties appeal to travelers seeking unexpected and authentic experiences, and the benefits of Hilton’s award-winning guest loyalty program, Hilton Honors. Read the latest brand and property stories at news.curiocollection.com; discover Curio Collection destinations through the eyes of locals with 48-hour itineraries at citiesbycurio.com; and connect with Curio Collection on facebook.com/curiocollection, instagram.com/curiocollection and twitter.com/curiocollection.